1. Who collect your personal data
Subject who collect and process the personal data, as data controllers (hereinafter “data controller” or “controller”) is:
Mithridate with registered offices London, UK; 1st Floor Front, 36 Gerrard Street, London, United Kingdom, W1D 5QA and for marketing and profiling purposes, contact our PR representatives; email@example.com
In order to fulfil technical issues connected to the site, we (data controller) have appointed some data processors (hereinafter collectively “processor”) that process data on our behalf. These subjects were appointed because of their technical skills related to purposes and modalities of the processing, guarantees offered in relation to security measures adopted and in compliance to applicable data protection laws. These subjects are under our control and you could request a full list writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Why we collect your personal data
The information systems and software procedures relied upon to operate the site acquire, as part of their standard functioning, personal data as part of the transmission of such data is an inherent feature of internet communication protocols. Such information are not collected in order to relate it to identified data subjects, however it might allow user identification per se after being processed and matched with data held by third parties. The personal data includes: ip addresses and/or the domain names of the computers used by any user connecting with this website, the uri (uniform resource identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code relating to server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.), other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment, data related to browsing behaviour of the user on the site, information about pages that have been visited or searched, in order to select and return specific advertisements to the user of the site, for example, using cookies, in respect of which you will find complete information later on this page.
In the processing of personal data that may directly or indirectly identify your person, we try to respect a principle of strict necessity. For this reason, we configured the site in such a way that the use of personal data is reduce to a minimum and to limit the processing of personal data that could identify the data subject only when needed or at the request of the authorities and the police (as, for example, for traffic data and the time you spend on the site or your ip address) or for the assessment of responsibility in case of hypothetical crimes against the site. Some personal data are strictly necessary to operate the site, others are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. From time to time you will be informed about obligation or optional nature of the communication of personal data and possible consequences.
3. How we will use your personal data
Your personal data will be processed using automated tools for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which such data was collected and in compliance with the principle of necessity and proportionality, avoiding to process the personal data where operations could be realized through the use of anonymous data or through other means. Specific security measures are applied to prevent the loss of the personal data, illegal or improper utilization and unauthorized access, but please do not forget that it is essential for the safety of your data that your device is equipped with tools such as constantly antivirus updated and that your internet provider provides a connection ensuring a secure data transmission through firewalls, spam filters, and similar measures.
- Who will use your personal data
Controllers will process your personal data for the technical administration of the website. Your data will be processed by employees and collaborators of controllers appointed as persons in charge of the processing and data processors. Other information regarding the sphere of communication and dissemination of your personal data shall be provided to you in specific areas of the website.
- Your rights
You may at any time obtain cancellation, conversion into anonymous form, copy, update, adjustment or integration, block of data processed in infringement of the law and oppose the processing as envisaged by article 7 of legislative decree n.196/2003, which is shown in full below. You will have the right to object in any case to any processing of your personal data for purposes of commercial information and marketing, and to oppose for legitimate reasons of the processing of your data for other purposes. In order to exercise your rights, you may contact the address below or send an email to sales@Mithridate.uk
Article 7 of legislative decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 (right to access personal data and other rights)
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed: a) of the source of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means; d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per section 5(2); e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the state’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing. A data subject shall have the right to obtain a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data; b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part, a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Information on privacy
We wish to inform you comprehensively and transparently about the processing that our company could carry on your personal data provided and/or collected during various contacts that you could have with us, by visiting our website Mithridate.uk (hereinafter the “site”) and/or other websites related to us during the time, during the visit in our stores, by downloading and using our apps, participating in prize contests, Wi-Fi systems in stores, social networks (hereinafter collectively, “personal data”).your privacy is extremely important for us and we kindly invite you to read the following information notice. By submitting your personal data you may enjoy the advantages and benefits reserved exclusively to our registered clients (subject to availability in your country), and we offer to those who love our products, that visit our online store or our stores in the world or that use our app or other online services.
1. Who collect the personal data
2. Why we collect the personal data
Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Administrative and accounting purposes: execution of sales contract, accounting and fulfilment of legal obligations, after-sales services. The legal basis for this data processing is: execution of a contract of which you are a part. The data collected for this purpose will be kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and for 10 years after the termination of the same.
- For marketing purposes: dispatch of advertising material or direct sales material, market research, commercial communication even customized with automated systems (e-mail, other communication systems via communication networks such as, by way of example but not limited to: SMS, MMS, WhatsApp, WeChat, etc.) And traditional (paper mail) contact methods, and offering of personalized sales services at data controllers stores worldwide; c. Subject to your consent, for profiling purposes, that is analysis of your consumer choices consistent in automated processing of the personal data included data relating to purchases details in stores and websites of data controllers worldwide. This processing is finalized to predict your purchase preferences and to create clients profiles. The legal basis for this data processing is: your consent. The data collected for this purpose will be retained until the withdrawal of your consent. For the purposes of letter a., data controllers could collect and process the following personal data: – personal information: first name, middle name, surname, name and surname in the local alphabet, occupation, nationality; – during your visit in stores we will ask you, address of residence, city of residence, province of residence/state of residence, country of residence, zip code, email address, phone number, mobile number, during a visit on online store we could collect shipping and invoicing address, method of delivery and payment, name of the holder of the credit card and expiration, requests made to customer service, building/apartment, preferred language, preferred contact method, additional addresses, secondary email, secondary phones, contact method(s) that the customer does not want to be used.
In addition to the personal data listed above, for the purposes of letters B. And C., data controllers could collect and process also the following personal data related to your profile and preferences: – data collected during your visit in stores included use of Wi-Fi system: birthday, alleged age group, date of birth, in certain country WeChat ID, gender, method and date of registration, preferences on store and sales assistant, language, categories of preferred products, mode of use of services, preferences about the services marked in stores, redemption campaign, attendance events, products brought into the dressing room but not purchased, preferred language, other brands purchased by customer, individual customer style, type of interaction with the customer, collection preferences, customized clienteling, notes, detail of individual contact initiatives of stores/dealers, – data concerning purchases made online and in stores: detail of the products purchased, size, price, discount, units, colour, fit, model, collection, level of expenditure calculated, abandoned shopping cart, tax / vat code or vat exemption, passport number, global blue membership number, transaction address, notes related to the discount on a personal basis, purchase channel, purchase frequency, purchase preference (discount / full price), preferred season labels (first / second half); – data regarding participation in prize contests; – data collected during navigation or during online store purchases or the use of apps: data related to browsing behaviour and/or use held on data controllers websites by using, for example, cookies or information about pages that have been visited or searched or related to wish list.
- What happened if you do not provide the personal data
Some personal data that we will point out during the registration procedure or purchase are required in order to execute the purchase and to pursue the administrative and accounting purposes (letter a. Of the paragraph 2). Providing and processing of personal data for profiling and marketing purposes (letters b. And c. Of paragraph 2) is optional and therefore their inclusion in our customer relationship management (crm) systems that allow the processing of the personal data for marketing and profiling purposes will take place only with your consent. You may at any time revoke your consent to the profiling and/or marketing purposes (letters b. And c. Of paragraph 2) contacting individually data controllers to the addresses above mentioned. Failing to provide the personal data and/or withhold your consent preclude the pursuit of profiling and marketing purposes but will not have any effect on your ability to finalize your purchases.
4. How we will process the personal data
The personal data provided and/or collected by data controllers will be processed and stored by automated tools and, in some cases, they will be processed and stored on paper. In particular, personal data processed for profiling and marketing purposes will be stored in the CRM systems that allow the processing of personal data for marketing and profiling purposes of data controllers and/or data processors whose server is located in the United States of America. You acknowledge that the personal data is being transferred abroad, also outside European union, and may become accessible to governments under a lawful order made in that country. The personal data collected for administrative and accounting purposes (paragraph 2, letter a.) Shall be stored for the time necessary to perform the contract, or the provision of legal warranties in accordance with the terms of the retention required by the applicable law. The personal data collected for marketing and profiling purposes (paragraph 2, letters b. And/or c.) Will be stored until the client asks to revoke the registration or the consent to the processing of the personal data. On expiry of the retention terms indicated above, the personal data will be automatically erased or made permanently and irreversibly anonymous.
5. Who will process the personal data
The personal data will be processed by: – employees of the data controller designated as persons in charge of the processing; – employees of the data processor designated by data controllers including (i) subjects that manage the traditional or online stores and that may view, edit and update the personal data entered into the CRM systems by which the data controllers process for marketing and profiling purposes (ii) subjects that manage storing of the personal data on behalf
of the data controllers in accordance to local agreements and laws; – third party members in or outside the EU, data processors, used by the data controllers in particular for acquisition services and data entry of personal data, shipping, distribution of promotional material, after sales support, market research, management and maintenance of the CRM systems by which the data controllers process for marketing and profiling purposes and others data controllers it systems.
6. Your rights
In order to manage cookies to best suit your needs, please bear in mind the purpose of cookies when setting your browser.
Please find below instructions about managing and disabling cookies, depending on your browser:
Go to tools menu, then internet options.
Click on confidentiality, then click on advanced.
In the cookies window, select your preferences.
Click the chrome menu, the upper right button.
Select settings then click on show advanced settings.
In the privacy section, click the content settings button.
Select your preferred option(s) in the cookies section.
Click the menu button and choose preferences.
Select the privacy & security panel and go to the history section.
In the drop-down menu next to firefox will, choose use custom settings for history.
Check-mark accept cookies from websites to enable cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
Select your preferred option(s) in the cookies section.
Click on safari, then preferences.
Click on the privacy tab.
Go to block cookies and select your preferred option(s).
After doing so, however, certain web pages may not perform correctly. For more information on cookies and to manage your third parties profiling cookie preferences we invite you to visit the following site: http://www.youronlinechoices.com. When you open the site, inside the “your choices” area, you can find the list of the third parties companies, partners of us, who install cookies on our site (company), verify the presence and the status of the installed cookies activity (status) and manage the consent (choosing between on/off). Expanding the dedicated selection (info) to every company you can access to more information on the company and explore, via link, to their specific information notice on cookie and privacy.
Data collected using cookies are processed by (hereinafter “data controller” or “controller”):
At any time, you can require information on the processing of your personal data, obtain updating, correction or integration of the same and obtain the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form, as well as the blocking of data processed unlawfully and object to the processing of your data according to article 7 of legislative decree n. 196/2003 which is shown in full below. To exercise your rights, please contact the data controllers by sending a written notice to the address above or mailing to customer care article 7 of legislative decree 30 june 2003 n. 196 (right to access personal data and other rights)
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- A) of the source of the personal data;
- B) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- C) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- D) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per section 5(2);
- E) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the state’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain
- A) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- B) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- C) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- A) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- B) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
The following terms and conditions are valid between you and Mithridate (reg no: 11963823)
“We/Us/Our” – means Mithridate, a limited company registered 1st Floor Front, 36 Gerrard Street, London, United Kingdom, W1D 5QA. All orders placed on Mithridate website, and orders made by telephone or e-mail with Mithridate’s customer service team (henceforth together: the “website”). Please note that Mithridate does not guarantee that all products presented on the website are in stock or are available for purchase. Mithridate preserves its right to stop selling a product. Orders can only be placed by persons that are 18 years or older. Mithridate reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions at any time. The date of the latest update is found in the final section of the terms and conditions. Each purchase is subject to the terms and conditions in the version applicable at the date of submitting the order. Please inform yourself about the applying version of terms and conditions before submitting your order. Please note that the terms and conditions valid for your order is always the terms and conditions that you have read and accepted before you have placed your order and not a later version. You should keep a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
The language of the terms and conditions is English.
- Placing order
- Order confirmation
After submitting your order, we will send you an order confirmation e-mail with your order number, details of the product or products you have ordered from us, your payment details and delivery details. Please note that the confirmation e-mail is an acknowledgement that we have received your order and is not an acceptance of the order.
- Acceptance and shipping confirmation
Please note that all orders placed by you are subject to acceptance by us. We may, at our discretion, choose not to accept your order for any reason whatsoever without any liability to you. Once the order has been processed, a shipping confirmation e-mail will be sent with all relevant information about your order and these terms and conditions. The shipping confirmation is our acceptance of your order. Please note that Mithridate does not guarantee that all products presented on the website are in stock at the time of your order. If a product is unavailable, we will contact you shortly, by phone or by e-mail. If we already have received payment for such product we will refund you the amount of the purchase.
Mithridate goal is to describe the products at the website as correctly as possible. However, please note that due to the colour settings of your computer, the colours of the products shown in the pictures on the website can differ somewhat from their actual colours. Mithridate cannot be held responsible for any such discrepancy.
The prices and delivery costs shown on the website include vat. The prices and delivery costs shown on the website may vary from time to time and Mithridate is not bound by the price until Mithridate has accepted the order by sending the shipping confirmation to you. The prices may also vary between the physical store and the website. If you have placed an order and the price has changed before we have accepted your order (by sending you the shipping confirmation), we will notify you by e-mail about the price change and give you the option to place a new order with the new price or cancel the old order. If we are unable to contact you, your order will be cancelled. Mithridate always reserves the right to cancel any order prior to our acceptance of the order. If we already have received payment for a cancelled order we will refund you the amount of the purchase. Please also note the Mithridate may cancel the order even if it has been accepted by Mithridate in case that you realize or should have realized that the price information was incorrect. The delivery costs are shown in connection with the shipping methods at the checkout stage.
The following payments are accepted.
— Credit cards and Debit cards
Payment can be made by the following credit cards: visa, MasterCard and American Express payments can also be made by the following debit cards: visa and maestro. (maestro and visa electron. Please check with your bank to make sure your credit card is valid for online purchases). The purchases made with visa and MasterCard are verified by a secure code. Please note that your card is debited with the purchase amount once you place the order. We do our best to make the website as secure as possible. All credit/debit card transactions on the website are processed using adyen, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account once you place the order. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to Mithridate, your order will be cancelled. We are not responsible for any charges or penalties which may be imposed by the payment provider as result of payment being processed in respect of your order.
When selecting the PayPal option, you will be directed to the PayPal site to “log in” and review the amount shown before clicking “pay now”. Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to the website.
— Shipping Methods
Dispatch of orders may take up to 7 business days but we aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours during weekdays, or 1-2 business days during sales periods. The delivery times do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization and/or on the part of the shipping company. If Mithridate fails to deliver within 30 days, you have the right to cancel the purchase.
Your order will be delivered by DHL to the shipping address you have indicated.
— First-Time order policy
For security purposes, Mithridate reserves the right to ship first-time orders to the cardholder’s verified billing address or work address. To avoid delays in receiving your order, please make sure to provide the correct billing and shipping information associated with your credit/debit card when placing an order.
- Information of the right of revocation
— Right of revocation
You are entitled to revoke this contract within 14 days without giving reasons. The revocation period is 14 days from the day on which you have, or a third person designated by you (other than the carrier) has, received the products. In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us at email@example.com by means of an unambiguous notification (e.g. through letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. You may electronically complete and submit the specimen revocation form provided on our website. This is, however, not compulsory. In order to comply with the time limit for revocation, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the time limit for revocation expires.
— Consequences of Revocation
If you revoke this contract, we are obliged to return to you, promptly but in no case later than within 14 days from the day on which we have received the notification of your revocation, all payments that we have received from you including the costs of delivery (except any additional costs that result from you having chosen a different method of delivery than the cheaper method offered by us). For such repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you have used for the initial transaction unless expressly agreed with you otherwise; in no case will we charge you any fees due to such repayment. We are entitled to refuse repayment until we have recovered the products or you have evidenced that you have sent the products back to us, whichever occurs first. You are obliged to send back or hand over the products to us promptly, but in no case later than within 14 days from the day on which you notified us of the revocation of this contract. The time limit is complied with if you send the products before the expiration of the 14 days’ time limit. You must bear the direct costs of the consignment of the products. Any potential loss in value of the products will have to be compensated by you only if such loss in value is attributable to your handling of the products which is not necessary for the verification of their condition, quality or functionality.
Purchased products are exchangeable into a different size and colour in accordance with the terms set forth in this section 10. All exchanges are based on stock availability. If you have exchanged a product. Please note that sale products are non-exchangeable but can be returned for a full refund.
— Shipping costs for reissued products
Please note that you must pay the shipping cost for returning the products in accordance with your right of withdrawal and exchange and Mithridate has no obligation to pay such costs.
— Returning the products
You can easily and conveniently handle the return of your purchased products as follows:
- visit Mithridate.uk and log into your account to begin a return or exchange.
- you can view your orders and must request a return or exchange item for any unwanted items by contacting us in the relative comment box.
- we will contact you confirming or deny your request.
- place the item(s) in the original shipping box, or any other solid carton box.
- close the box and tape it securely.
- place the return information label and the already paid return shipping label on the box over the prior delivery information.
- call DHL customer service to arrange a collection.
We prefer that products are returned through Mithridate return service to ensure they are protected and insured during transit. However, you may return the products by any secure transport.
- Defective products
For any defect of conformity existing upon delivery of the products, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of, and legal rights available to you under, the laws of your country. Notwithstanding of the above, if you receive defective products, please notify us immediately. If Mithridate considers the products to be defective, Mithridate will make a full refund including shipping costs. Any other rights you may have shall remain unaffected. Additional guarantees with respect to products of Mithridate will apply only if expressly stated in the shipping confirmation.
- Copyright permission notice
Copyright in the documents provided in this site (including, without limitation, the trademarks of Mithridate, graphics, text, photos, designs, logos, icons, images, data and software) are owned by or licensed to Mithridate and its affiliates. You are authorized to use this material only for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may download, print and store copies of this material for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided this copyright permission notice is included in all such copies. You may not charge anyone for use of the material and you may not publish, duplicate or otherwise distribute the material to others without prior consent from Mithridate. You may not modify the material in any way, without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. Except as expressly stated in this legal notice, no rights or licenses to the material, or any portion thereof, shall be granted or implied.
For press inquiries, please contact our PR Agency representative; firstname.lastname@example.org
Mithridate use secure socket layers (ssl), the industry standard in transferring information to process your orders. Mithridate online shop secures communications by encrypting all data to and from the site. When placing an order, you can immediately check the security validity by clicking the Thawte icon at checkout. For security reasons, we do not store any payment information in our database.
- Resale policy
You may purchase products on Mithridate.uk for personal use only and not for resale. By placing an order on Mithridate.uk, you certify that you are purchasing products for your own personal use and not for resale and that you accept the terms and conditions. We reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason without explanation.
- Information on the website
Mithridate cannot promise that the content of the site is free of inaccuracies or typographical errors. Neither can we guarantee that all information is up-to-date. Mithridate may, at any time, amend the content of the site. Although Mithridate strives to display the correct texts, images and pricing on the site and online shop, errors may occur. Part of the services provided through the site are provided by third party operators. In situations where Mithridate acts as agent for such services, we cannot be held responsible for any errors resulting from their activities. Mithridate cannot be held responsible for any damage caused from using the site or, for that matter, not being able to use the site. Mithridate cannot guarantee problem-free, uninterrupted, and secure access to the site.
The website may contain links to other websites beyond our reach. We assume no liability for content or privacy practices of such sites.
- Violation of rules
Mithridate reserves the right to seek all solutions available to us against violations of these terms and conditions, including the right to block access to the site.
Any damage liability of Mithridate is excluded. Exempted from this exclusion are claims of the customer related to damages to health, body and mind, or damages resulting from a violation of material contractual obligations (cardinal duties), as well as the liability for other damages which are based on intent or gross negligence of Mithridate, its representatives and vicarious agents. Material contractual obligations are obligations which are precondition to the successful performance of the contract and on the observation of which the customer can legitimately rely. In the event of a violation of material contractual obligations, Mithridate liability is limited to the foreseeable and typical damage if such damage has been caused slightly negligent, unless a damage to health, body and mind is concerned. The limitations set forth above also apply for the benefit of the representatives and vicarious agents of Mithridate if claims are made directly against them. The liability under the product liability act remains unaffected. Mithridate assumes no liability in case of force majeure such as war, civil war, revolution, riot, governmental measures, strike, lockout, blockage, failure of electricity, telephone or internet service, natural disasters or similar events. In case of force majeure, Mithridate obligations will be suspended. The contract between you and Mithridate can, in such cases, be partially or fully terminated by yourself or by Mithridate.
- Provisions severability
If any part of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable, such determination shall not invalidate any other provision of these terms and conditions; instead the invalid terms and conditions shall be replaced with other terms in order to give effect to the commercial intentions of these terms and conditions.